For parents and carers
We have lots of information and advice within our pages, if you can't find the information you need, you can get in touch by phone, text or email. - you choose which works best for you.
- Our friendly staff will listen to your questions and try to offer useful information and advice.
- If we can't help with something, we will try to find you someone who can.
- We will not tell you what to do, we will help you get the information you need to make your own choices.
- We can help you to get your views across so you feel listened to and able to participate in any decisions.
- We can support you through legal processes such as tribunal and exclusion hearings, and sometimes we may attend a hearing with you.
- We are led by you and your needs.
Some of the pages these tiles will link to are yet to have information added. Thank you for your patience while we continue to add content!