We have lots of information and advice within our web pages, via social media channels, e-newsletter, and offer workshops and courses across Suffolk. We provide information, advice and support to children, young people and parents/carers on a self-referral basis by phone, email, text, social media and face-to-face.
If you are working with a child or parent who will find it too difficult to contact us directly you can talk to us and we can work out a way forward.
We help our service users…
- to feel confident to express their views and participate
- understand their rights in relation to SEND
- find positive ways to communicate with schools and the local authority
- with questions about their or their child’s SEN, including choosing a school and the process of SEN support (assess/plan/do/review).
- through the EHCP process including help with forms, reports or letters etc
- by providing information to enable informed choices
- where there are disagreements with school/LA/health, we can explore options and support with next steps, including with SEND tribunals.
You can request some our service leaflets below by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org