We have lots of information and advice within our pages, if you have a question you can get in touch by phone, text or email. – you choose which works best for you.
- Our friendly staff will listen to your questions and try to offer useful information and advice.
- If we can’t help with something, we will try to find you someone who can.
- We will not tell you what to do, we will help you get the information you need to make your own choices.
- We can help you to get your views across so you feel listened to and able to participate in any decisions.
- We can support you through legal processes such as tribunal and exclusion hearings, and sometimes we may attend a hearing with you.
- We are led by you and your needs.
Working arrangements – COVID-19
We will continue to with our current arrangements to provide information, advice and support by telephone, email, Text and virtually.
If you leave a phone or email message with us we will get back to you as quickly as we can. Where we would usually provide meeting support, if possible, we will support through telephone or video conferencing.
Decisions about any face-to-face visits/meeting support will be taken on an individual basis, following a risk assessment of the specific circumstances.
You can subscribe to our newsletter to be kept up to date with our training and events.