We have lots of information and advice within our pages, if you have a question you can get in touch by phone, text or email. – you choose which works best for you.
- Our friendly staff will listen to your questions and try to offer useful information and advice.
- If we can’t help with something, we will try to find you someone who can.
- We will not tell you what to do, we will help you get the information you need to make your own choices.
- We can help you to get your views across so you feel listened to and able to participate in any decisions.
- We can support you through legal processes such as tribunal and exclusion hearings, and sometimes we may attend a hearing with you.
- We are led by you and your needs.
You can subscribe to our newsletter to be kept up to date with our training and events.
National organisations who offer information and advice:
Contact (for families with disabled children) 0808 808 3555
IPSEA Helpline Friday only 9.30am to 3pm 0300 222 5899
Child Law Advice For education law call 0300 330 5485
ACE Education Advice line Monday to Tuesday from 10am to 1pm. Term time only 0300 0115 142